Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Online Proctored Test
1. Can I make use of a phone or an iPad in place of a laptop for the test?
No, only computers can be used for the test.
2. How do I record and submit a video of me taking the test?
Kindly be informed your test will be recorded once you start the test and you will be prompted to submit the video after ending your assessment on the test date.
3. Is there an alternative provision for calculator?
You can make use of a clean sheet of paper and a pen for calculation. However, If the assessment you are taking requires a calculator, one will be automatically provided on the test page.
4. Must the laptop have a webcam and why do I need a webcam for the test?
A webcam is a compulsory requirement as this would be used to record and monitor your test.
5. Why is it saying “Please match the requested format, enter valid url”?
Copy the test link in an updated chrome or Firefox browser. It will navigate to the TSB automatically.
6. I tried to login but got a notification: "Invalid username or password"
Your password is case sensitive. Please ensure you carefully type exactly what is shown on your test invitation, do not copy and paste.
7. I tried to login but got a notification: “You are not currently scheduled for an assessment.”
Please check your test invitation and ensure that you are logging at the test date and time indicated on your invite. This could also be that you have already completed the test.
8. Unable to launch the exam browser from the Assessment instruction page.
Confirm that the TSB has been installed. If it has the browser will be launched from here seamlessly. To confirm if the installation of TSB was successful, kindly attempt to open the installed browser and check for the interface below. This shows that you have successfully installed it.
9. Camera Inaccessible
Please ensure no other application on your system is using the camera in the background. Kindly, check that your webcam is working properly at webcamtests.com
10. Webcam unable to capture ID card and face properly?
Ensure you are in a room with proper lighting. Also, ensure you are properly positioned in front of the webcam with the light reflecting against your face and not behind you.
11. Audio detect page is hanging
Please check that the computer you are using does not have any hardware issues. Talk clearly into the microphone for the full five seconds.
12. Unable to submit environment test recording
Ensure you are using a fast and stable internet connection.
13. Can only view “Attempt all questions”, “Next” button not showing?
The “Next” button would be at the bottom right of the test screen. Use the Control-minus keys to zoom out.
14. Questions are not displaying?
Once you have completed all pretest checks, go through the test instructions and then click on the “Next” button at the bottom right to proceed to answer questions.
15. Why is it showing me a black blank page after accepting the terms of Proview Remote Cognitive Proctoring?
Please check your internet connection and ensure that you do not have a security or antivirus software that is blocking the TSB from locking down the computer, causing a lock-down error. kindly reboot your system after ensuring all these.
16. Restricted software detected “Any Desk”
Either use the Task Manager to disable the AnyDesk App or completely uninstall the application for the duration of the exam.
17. My answer changes when I scroll down to click the next question.
After choosing your answer, click outside the question box to lock in your answer.
18. Why is the recording showing at the bottom of the test page?
This is the standard. The recording evidence is supposed to be displayed at the bottom right of the test page.
19. The page keeps loading
All settings take a couple of minutes to load. Slow loading is as a result of internet connection. Please check your connection and try again.
20. Unable to submit getting the notification “Error in Submission”.
This is as a result of a poor internet connection please check your internet connection. Do not close or refresh the test window. Try to submit again while ensuring that your network is stable.
The DOS and DON’TS of Remote Online Proctoring
- Test must be taken in a well-lit room
- Test should be done on a computer with a working webcam and a working microphone
- Test must be done using a computer with internet connectivity
- Test must be done without assistance
- Test should be taken in an environment free of noise and disturbance
- Writing materials and pen are allowed
- You must have a valid ID available. This should either be uploaded or put up to the webcam when instructed
- Do not for any reason leave your computer once you have commenced your test
- Do not communicate with anyone once the test starts
- Do not minimize your screen or switch to any other web page once the test starts
- All communication devices (e.g., Smart phones, Tabs, iPads, etc.) should be kept away before the test starts
- Do not make or receive phone calls once the test starts
- Do not have anyone accompany you or sit next to you once the test starts
- Do not obstruct the webcam at anytime
- Do not use a mobile device such as phone for this test
- Do not wear a nose mask for this test
For further enquiries call: 07088609791, 07011962033 Mondays – Fridays between 8am and 5pm.